Jeff Thomas is a full-time BUYER’S AGENT meaning he works for you, the Buyer. This gives you, the Buyer, an agent that is completely objective and with your interest at heart. As with a Seller’s Agent, all fees are paid by the seller so there is no cost to the buyer for his services.
Jeff works exclusively on Smith Lake where he owns three homes, two for rental purposes and one is his full time lake residence. The first property, built in 1999, is the Soliloquy cabin located on Ryan Creek, the second, purchased in 2013, is Paradise Point located just north of Clear Creek on the Sipsey, and the residence is located on the Sipsey close to the mouth of Rock Creek.
Jeff is the Broker at Smith Lake Rentals and Sales and is not only an expert on the lake but is also an expert on the vacation rental market on Smith Lake. If you want to monetize your investment he can help you turn your lake house into a vacation rental and maximize the return on your investment.
Call Jeff today at 205.492.3211 to get him working for you.
Click here to see our process…
- It’s a sellers market on Smith Lake!!
- NEVER use the listing agent to help you BUY the property!
- Why are new lake homes SO expensive!
- Water levels on Smith Lake and how they affect property values
- Winter is the best time to look for a house or lot on the lake!!
- Which is the best website for finding property on Smith Lake?
- Interesting article advising to rent out your lake house
- Which side of the lake is best?
- Tax Strategies when Purchasing a Lake Home
- Rule of thumb on the cost of a lot on Lewis Smith Lake
- What is the cost of a Smith Lake house these days?